|Weekend:||158 €||160 €|
|Whole week:||360 €||430 €|
It is located in the Valley of Ultzama, it is a small and beautiful village, surrounded by mountains, meadows and forests, steams and livestock (cows, sheep, horses) pasture in its meadows. In the area highlights the Hara´s Herd of Horses of Ultzama (which competes internationally) and dolmens. The parish was rebuilt in 1825 depending on the classic model. The festivals are celebrated in the beginning of September.
* Natural recreational area, oak-tree of Orgi, in Lizaso.
* House-Museum of beekeeping Ezkurdi, in Eltso.
* Stud Haras de Ultzama, in Eltzaburu in Auza.
* Oak-tree in Basaburua,in Jauntsaras.
* Belate, Green via of Plazaola, caves of Mendukilo, in Astitz
* Natural Park of Bertiz.
* Reservoirs of Leurtza,
Hiiking by the many roads and trails, among fields and oak and beech, Golf in the Golf Club of Ultzama, of Guerendian, in the Pich&Putt, of Lizaso, swimming in the municipal swimming poold in Larraintzas, ball, bicycle.
31797 - ELTZABURU (Navarra) - 628.001.847 - 948.305.368 - etxelizaldea
- Data managed and maintained by the owner - Information provided by © RuralesData.com